Can We Delete The Dmg Files After I Install
- Can We Delete The Dmg Files After I Install Free
- Can You Delete The Dmg File After Installing
- Can We Delete The Dmg Files After I Install Windows 10
As Apple is releasing an operating system per year and one of the best operating system called MacOS Mojave. MacOS Mojave is a friendly and best operating system, although it has tons of new features and that is handy for Mac users. However, you are using Mac computer or Hackintosh PC then you are curious to know about How to Install MacOS Mojave on PC-Hackintosh. therefore, in this article, I am going to guide you with best and easy steps that you can easily install MacOS Mojave on Hackintosh. So, we will complete the installation by using the Clover EFI Bootloader, but how you can do it, you will learn here.
At your normal chameleon prompt, choose instead to boot to your new installer (OSX Base system) and use boot flags -x -f -v add any other bootflags you normally use that are not already in your org.chamleon.boot.plistinstall DP4 and reboot back to your old OSX. From there use kext wiz again to install fakesmc to your new DP4 and any other kexts you know are required to boot(asus x58 use appleacpiplatform old version again) and copy /Extra folder from installer to your completed installation.
Installing the Mac operating system on Mac computer is quite easy but if we think about Windows then it might be difficult and it will need more information and knowledge. However, we have such platforms that allow us to install a Mac operating system on windows like Virtualbox and Vmware Software. these two virtual machines are the best chance to use and install any Mac Operating system, Therefore, if you are Windows user then follow the below links and install the Mac Operating system on virtual machines.
Before, going to install MacOS Mojave 10.14 on PC-Hackintosh using Clover EFI Bootloader, you have to complete the required files which we will mention below, after that, follow step by step and you will be able to install MacOS Mojave.
Mar 01, 2010 Discover how to download and install DMG files on your Mac. Tutorial video. May 26, 2005 Can I delete 'installer packages'? By klonestar May 26, 2005 12:04PM PDT After downloading and installing a program can the 'installer package' then be deleted to clean up the HD space?
Jun 26, 2018 DMG files are macOS disk image files. They are much like ISO files—their Windows-based counterpart. These disk images normally contain program installation files for macOS apps, but they can also be used to hold compressed files. How to Put a DMG on a Flash Drive to Install By David Weedmark. If you delete a file on a USB flash drive from a Mac computer without emptying the trash, it may still be visible and occupying storage space when you insert the drive into a Windows computer. Nov 18, 2019 The software you download for your Mac in a DMG format can be opened like any other file on a Mac, and then the setup program can be run to install the software. How to Open a DMG File in Windows A DMG file can certainly be opened in Windows, but that doesn't mean you can actually use anything you find within it.
How to Install MacOS Mojave on PC-Hackintosh?
As I mentioned we will install MacOS Mojave on Hackintosh using Clover EFI Bootloader, So, it will be somehow difficult and you might get confused but don’t worry I will guide you step by step with good explanation.
- Download MacOS Mojave with your developer account on your Hackintosh OR
- Download MacOS Mojave dmg file
- 16GB USB Flash Drive
- 4GB USB for Post Installation
- Clover Boot Loader ( Newer Version )
- EFI partition from the USB
- EFI partition from the Mojave
- Download Realtek ALC235 Audio Kext complete file – Mediafire
- Download Realtek RTL8111 Ethernet Kext complete file – Mediafire
Step 1: Download MacOS Mojave dmg file
Of course to install MacOS Mojave you need to download Mojave dmg file then you can install it on your PC. downloading MacOS Mojave has two way, first, if you are Mac user then you can download it directly from App Store with your developer account if you are using Windows operating system then you don’t have developer account, therefore, download MacOS Mojave dmg file from above link.
Step 2: Create a Bootable USB for MacOS Mojave
Well, to install MacOS Mojave whether on Hackintosh or Virtual Machine, firstly, you will need to download MacOS Mojave image file which I mentioned above, therefore, download MacOS Mojave dmg file. After you downloaded then you have to create a bootable USB for MacOS Mojave. creating MacOS Mojave bootable USB is good for having a clean installation on PC although you can install without USB if you go with it then you will have the best MacOS Mojave installation.
You might know how to create MacOS Mojave Bootable USB Installer if you know then do it yourself if you don’t know then click on the link below and follow the steps. that way, you can create a bootable USB for MacOS Mojave.
As I have uploaded an article on How to Create MacOS Mojave Bootable USB Installer, therefore, I am not going to show you the steps, in this case, you have to read that article. Otherwise, follow the below steps to create a MacOS Mojave bootable USB.
- You Must Read:How to Create MacOS Mojave Bootable USB Installer
#1: To create a bootable USB for MacOS Mojave you will need to have 16GB USB flash drive, therefore, insert your USB drive to your computer.
#2: Then, use Command key + Space for the spotlight and search Disk Utility and press Enter key.
#3: Now, select your USB drive from the left side and click on Erase from the top menu. Afterward, follow this:
- Give a proper Name for USB Partition.
- Select Mac OS Extended (Journaled) for Format.
- And select GUID Partition Map for Scheme.
#4: Once you are done then click on Erase button and wait for a while then click on Done and close Disk Utility page.
#5: Open the Spotlight and search for Terminal, after that, copy and paste the below code to terminal and press Enter key. afterward, it will ask you to type your password and press enter key. While you press the Enter key then you will be asked to Enter Y key for confirmation, therefore, Press Y and wait for a while and close Terminal.
Step 3: Run Clover Configurator
- To run Clover Configurator, you need to download it on your PC.
- Now, open spotlight and search Clover Configurator and press Enter.
- Then, select the Mount EFI option from the left side.
- Afterward, select the EFI on install MacOS Mojave Beta and click on Mount Partition.
- Type your User password.
- While you Mounted EFI Partition then an EFI folder will be created to your desktop screen automatically.
- Therefore, open EFI external folder.
- You have to copy the EFI file into an external folder.
- After you copied then Eject the external EFI folder.
- You are done with this step and you have created EFI file of MacOS Mojave in a USB drive and you are ready to install MacOS Mojave on Hackintosh.
Step 4: Create Post-Install USB Drive
Now insert 4GB USB flash drive for creating post-installation and click on Go > Utilities and open Disk Utility. After that, follow the below steps.
- In Disk Utility, select your USB drive from the left side of the window and click on the Erase button from the top menu.
- Then, give a Name like (Post-Install), select Mac OS Extended (Journaled) for Format and select GUID Partition Map for Scheme.
- After that, click on Erase button and wait for a while and click on Done then close disk utility page.
- While the Post-install partition is done then copy and paste all the fixes drivers into Post-Install USB drive, after that, Eject the USB drive folder.
So, now the USB drive is ready to boot and we have copied all the files to Post-Install USB drive and the USB is ready to install macOS Mojave on Hackintosh but before going to install MacOS Mojave you have to configure BIOS setting.
Step 5: Configure BIOS Setting
Can We Delete The Dmg Files After I Install Free
#1: Now, restart your PC and press Delete button to bring the BIOS setting.
#2: Go to Save and Edit menu tab and select Load Optimized Defaults and press Enter key. after that select yes option. Once again click on Save and Edit set up on the same page and click Yes, afterward, your computer will restart automatically.
#3: Now, press Delete key to bring BIOS settings.
As such, all Windows apps are installed in 'containers' called bottles (get it?). When you install new applications, CrossOver will also give you hints about which apps can work and play well in the same bottle. Run a dmg on an ipad. Select a bottle.What are bottles?CrossOver is powered by the Wine Project. You actually have to have the installation file for the software you want to run. When you install an application for the first time, CrossOver will create a bottle and automatically place your application in it.
#4: Go to BIOS tab and Disabled fast boot option. then select 2x for Mouse Speed, then select Other OS for Windows 8/10 features, then select Legacy for Storage Boot option control, and select UEFI for other PC1 devices.
#5: Then, go to Peripherals tab and select PCI 1 Slot for Initial Display Output, then Disabled Intel platform trust technology (PTT).
#6: On the same page select USB Configuration then Enabled XHCI Hand-Off.
#7: Come back and select SATA And RST Configuration, then make sure you have selected AHCI for SATA Mode Selection.
#8: Now go to Chipset tab and Disabled VT-d.
#9: At last go to Save and Exit tab and click on Save and Exit setup and click on yes button.
Can You Delete The Dmg File After Installing
So, you have configured BIOS setting successfully, and you are ready to install MacOS Mojave on Hackintosh PC.
Step 6: Install MacOS Mojave on PC Macintosh HD
Can We Delete The Dmg Files After I Install Windows 10
Now everything is done and you have configured BIOS setting, therefore, now it is time to install MacOS Mojave from USB flash drive. so, insert the USB drive and restart your computer, after that, go to Boot Menu and select your USB to install MacOS Mojave. Then follow the below steps.
- #1: On welcome page select Option and type -v nv_disabled=1_for Boot Args and press enter key.
- #2: Now, Boot MacOS install from install MacOS Mojave, therefore, click on Apple Logo and press enter.
- #3: Bypass black and white text and wait for a while.
- #4: Here, select your language and continue.
- #5: Then, select Disk Utility and continue.
- #6: Now, go to View menu tab and click on Show all devices.
- #7: Afterward, select the USB that you want to boot MacOS Catalina and click on Erase option from the top menu. then give a Name to the USB, select APFS for Format, and select GUID Partition Map for Scheme and click on Erase button and wait to complete the partition and click on Done. at last close the disk utility folder.
- #8: Now, select Install MacOS and continue.
- #9: click on Continue.
- #10: Then, agree to the terms and continue.
- #11: After that, select Macintosh HD and install MacOS Mojave on Macintosh HD.
So, you have installed MacOS Mojave on Macintosh HD successfully. now Boot MacOS Mojave to Macintosh HD.
Step 7: Boot MacOS Mojave from Macintosh HD
- Press F12 for Boot menu and select your USB drive and press Enter.
- Then, select option and type -v nv_disabled=1_for Boot Args and press enter key.
- This time boot MacOS install from Macintosh HD, therefore, select second Apple Logo and press Enter key.
- Wait for some minutes to install MacOS Mojave on Macintosh HD.
- Now your Computer will restart.
- Again press f12 for Boot menu and select your USB drive and press enter.
- Now, select option and type -v for boot args and press enter key.
- Then Boot MacOS from Macintosh HD and press enter key.
Step 8: Install macOS Mojave on Hackintosh
- Select your country and continue.
- Select your keyboard layout and continue.
- Then, select My computer is not connect to the internet and continue.
- On data and privacy click continue.
- Select don’t transfer any information and click continue.
- Agree to the terms and condition.
- Now create a new user for computer, therefore, give a Full name, Account name, password, and Password Hint. then click on Continue.
- On express set up click on Continue.
- Now select your theme whether light mode or dark mode and click on continue.
- After that, it will be setting up your MacOS.
- You have installed MacOS Mojave on PC-Hackintosh HD successfully, now you can use MacOS Mojave on your PC Hackintosh.
That’s all about How to install macOS Mojave on PC-Hackintosh, So, I have explained everything and all the steps you need is included in this article. So, follow each step one by one and don’t miss any line because you will face problems during the installation. Moreover, I hope the article was helpful for you and if you have any question then feel free to ask me in the comment box.