- Does Str Increase Melee Dmg In Shape Shifter Forms Free
- Does Str Increase Melee Dmg In Shapeshifter Forms 1
- Does Str Increase Melee Dmg In Shapeshifter Forms 2017
Attack power (AP) is a physical damage attribute derived from strength and/or agility and character level, that serves to increase your base weapon damage by an amount relative to this statistic. There are two forms of attack power: Melee attack power, and Ranged attack power. These can be found on your character sheet in the Melee and Ranged sections, and each form only affects the related type of weapon damage.
Aug 07, 2017 Top 5 Highest Damage Abilities in Smite HD Remake - Duration: 4:59. Inters3ct 22,495 views. Dec 31, 2017 Smite - Top 5 Highest Burst Damage Abilities - Duration: 4:59. Inters3ct 36,402 views. Highest dmg ability in smite. Jun 05, 2013 What are the highest damaging abilities in the game? Anubis: Death Gaze = 1300 (+450% of your magical power) if you actually land every hit. Ymir: Shards of Ice = 1200 (+200% of your magical power) Isis: Circle of Protection = 1120 (+175% of your magical power) at max charge. Ares: Shackles =. Jan 21, 2018 I would love to know which gods have the highest burst damage. I know that Scylla deals great damage, but I don't really like the looking of that god and Anubis has the highest DPS in the game but it takes like 2 seconds maybe? I don't remember, anyways: What are the top 5 burst damage champions? I'm looking to play gods with the highest damage, don't really care about defense.
When at 100% addiction,it will gain +200% Melee Damage, +50% Attack Speed, +25% Damage Resistance, and -90 seconds of Transformation Lifetime (it won't stay in large mode as long). Unlike the other passive tame method, there is no feed cooldown for Ferox. Sep 29, 2019 Attack Power. AP is the base stat off which all of your damage is calculated. For Feral Druids, this is especially true since your auto attack damage is not based off your weapon DPS. In fact, weapon DPS has zero value to Feral Druids. Your auto attacks are normalized on a 1-second swing timer, and the damage is calculated based on your AP. Ok, so in BG:EE, Sorcerers got a kit. And it was cool. Dragon Disciple trades one casting of your level 1/2/3/4 spells per day in return for -2AC, 50% Fire Resistance, +1 con (which isn't really a big deal on mages), better hit dice, and the breath. Basically, a slightly less capable Sorc. Melee weapons increase in accuracy as the minimum Attack level, required to wield the weapon, increases. The general trend is that Melee weapons of the same 'tier' have the same accuracy value. Melee armour does not hinder the accuracy of Melee weapons, nor does it improve Melee accuracy, aside from a few items such as the Warrior helm.
By increasing the player's base weapon damage, attack power improves the player's auto-attacks. Many abilities also add some percentage of attack power to the damage they deal (the attack power coefficient).
Although characters of every class will have a listed amount of ranged attack power, the statistic is wholly meaningless to all except Hunters, Rogues and Warriors, as these are the only classes that can use ranged weapons other than wands (wands do not benefit from attack power). Hunters benefit greatly from ranged attack power, while rogues and warriors' benefit is marginal, affecting only a few abilities such as [Heroic Throw], [Shattering Throw] and [Deadly Throw].
Likewise, both types of attack power can be considered irrelevant for priests, mages, warlocks, and is generally not acquired by these specs due to gear and talent choices.
- 4Player attack power
|Class||Melee Base||Ranged Base|
|Death knight||(Level x 3) + (Strength x 2 - 20)|
|Druid||(Level x 3) + (Strength x 2 - 20)|
|Druid (Bear)||[(Level x 3) + (Strength x 2 - 20)|
+ (Agility x 2 - 20)] x 125%
|Druid (Cat)||[(Level x 3) + (Strength x 2 - 20)|
+ (Agility x 2 - 20)] x 125%
|Hunter||(Level x 2) + (Strength - 10) + (Agility - 10)||(Level x 2)|
+ (Agility x 2 - 20)
|Mage||Strength x 2 - 20|
|Paladin||(Level x 3) + (Strength x 2 - 20)|
|Priest||Strength x 2 - 20|
|Rogue||(Level x 2) + (Strength - 10) + (Agility x 2 - 20)||Level + (Agility - 10)|
|Shaman||(Level x 2) + (Strength - 10) + (Agility x 2 - 20)|
|Warlock||Strength x 2 - 20|
|Warrior||(Level x 3) + (Strength x 2 - 20)||Level + (Agility - 10)|
Attack power can be obtained from a number of sources:
- Character level contributes attack power to all classes except mages, priests and warlocks
- Strength increases melee attack power for the heavy armor classes Warrior, Paladin and Death Knight, and also for the cloth wearing classes (strangely enough), and by a lesser amount for the agility based classes Rogue, Hunter and Shaman.
- Agility increases melee attack power for Rogues and Shamans, while Hunters, Rogues and Warriors gain ranged AP for every point of agility. *Druids gain AP from both strength and agility, while in feral form.
- Gear at or below level 80 can offer attack power bonuses
- Enchantments can offer a permanent AP bonus ([Dragonscale Leg Armor]) while some enchants offer procs that temporarily increase AP by large amounts ([Landslide]). Gems generally do not offer AP (although a few older Meta gems do) but gemming for strength will cause a corresponding increase in AP
- Numerous talents and buffs can increase AP, permanently ([Savage Combat]) or temporarily ([Blood Fury])
- Other players' buffs can increase AP. Note that the raid-wide AP buffs [Abomination's Might], [Trueshot Aura], [Blessing of Might] and [Unleashed Rage] are identical, and do not stack.
- Potions and elixirs can increase AP. Potions tend to provide temporary effects, while elixirs' benefits can be maintained indefinitely ([Flask of Endless Rage])
- Trinkets and some other items can also provide temporary AP through on-use effects ([Bladefist's Breadth])
Attack power from gear, items and permanent enchantments contributes equally to melee and ranged AP. Most buffs, talents and enchantment procs either increase melee and ranged attack power separately, or only increase one kind.
With patch 4.0.1, AP is no longer found on gear, instead being provided via the items' agility and strength bonuses. However, pre-4.0.1 gear often provides attack power bonuses.
The base DPS of your auto-attacks (including ranged attacks made using Shoot or Auto-Shot) is increased by 1 for every 14 attack power you have. For example, an AP of 28 will give you 2 DPS. Your DPS is then multiplied by weapon speed to give the real per-attack melee or ranged damage:
If dual wielding, an off-hand weapon will also receive DPS from AP with the normal damage penalty of 50% by default. Disregarding dual wield specialization talents, the offhand damage is then:
The bonus from attack power uses the weapon's base speed, not your attack speed (which is often faster because of haste). Thus, attack power and haste will give a greater DPS increase together than separately.
Mob attack power
Mobs have different attack power formulas than players. Damage done per second of mobs is given by:
Does Str Increase Melee Dmg In Shape Shifter Forms Free
For most mobs, attack power is about 30% of total damage; bosses have higher multiplier than trash mobs. That means -attack power debuffs have significant effect on raid mobs. The -AP debuff is capped at -30% total damage effect, as the formula suggests.
Player attack power
Before patch 2.0.1, hunters received 2 Ranged AP per agility, whereas now they receive 1 RAP per agility. Some of this loss was made up for in AP increases from items. The reason given for this change was to keep agility from being the be-all and end-all of hunter stats, allowing for flexibility into intellect or stamina without sacrificing a large amount of AP. However, this is slated to be changed back to 2 AP along with the release of Cataclysm.
After Patch 3.0.2, hunters can gain RAP from intellect or/and stamina by Survival and Marksmanship Talent. (See [Careful Aim] and [Hunter vs. Wild])
As of Patch 4.0.6, hunters receive 2 Ranged AP per agility again. Beast Mastery hunters gain a 25% bonus (was 15% with Patch 4.0.1) to their total AP through the summary talent [Animal Handler].
Before Patch 3.0.2, shamans received 2 AP per strength. This was changed in 3.0.2 in preparation for Wrath of the Lich King. Shamans now received 1 AP from strength and 1 AP from agility.
With Patch 4.0.1, AP calculations changed again; like in Patch 3.0.2, this was in preparation for Cataclysm. Shamans now gain 2 points per level, 1 point per strength, and 2 points per agility.
The Enhancement passive ability [Unleashed Rage] improves attack power by 10% for all party and raid members within 100 yards.
Before Patch 3.0.8, many weapons listed feral attack power, making these weapons highly tailored to druids and making other weapons unusable for druids. After the patch, specific feral attack power bonuses were removed. Instead, all weapons with more than 54.8 DPS grant feral attack power equal to [(DPS - 54.8) * 14], rounded down.
Only druids see feral attack power in weapon tooltips.
Druids now gain feral attack power from both agility and strength, whether in cat or bear form. Microsoft remote desktop 8.0.10 dmg download. This means that agility is always preferred over strength, even for a bear, which is ironic considering that the 'of the Bear' suffix denotes strength and stamina. Agility gives dodge which is essential for a bear, given that a bear cannot block or parry.
Cat feral attack power can be increased further with the [Heart of the Wild] talent by 10%.Feral druids gain a 25% bonus to their total Attack Power due to the Aggression talent acquired as part of the Feral Combat specialization.
Does Str Increase Melee Dmg In Shapeshifter Forms 1
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Attack Power has been removed from all player gear and replaced with Strength or Agility, except in cases where those stats would be inappropriate (such as guns).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Each point of Agility or Strength now grants 1 Attack Power (down from 2). All other sources of Attack Power now grant half as much as before.
- Attack Power now increases Weapon Damage at a rate of 1 DPS per 3.5 Attack Power (up from 1 DPS per 14 Attack Power).
- Attack Power, Spell Power, or Weapon Damage now affect the entire healing or damage throughput of player spells.
- Bonus Armor secondary stat added: Increases Armor and Attack Power for tanking specializations.