Finally All spell damage maximized because of lvl 14 evoker ability: Overchannel since almost all of the damage is spell damage. Download macos 10.11 dmg torrent. Damage spread is from 280 Damage to 420 damage in a single swing. You take damage from quaffing a flagon of alchemist's fire and from overchannel. Smite's Freya season 6 builds page. Browse Freya pro builds, top builds and guides. SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds. Other zarya doing more dmg 1v1 build.
- Aug 07, 2017 Top 5 Highest Damage Abilities in Smite HD Remake - Duration: 4:59. Inters3ct 22,495 views.
- Raw SMITE Gameplay, mostly ranked Conquest, sometimes casual Conquest, often Jungle. Attempting The HIGHEST Damage Ult Combo On A Single God In SMITE! By DukeSloth. 574 PHYSICAL POWER Meets 260% SCALING In One Ability! SMITE Fenrir Jungle by DukeSloth.
- What is the most damage you have received from a single ability allowing for damage boosters such as DFG or a poppy ult. A poppy hit me one time around lv 17 with an UltDFGQ ap poppy took me from full hp to 0 with that single Q. She was somewhat fed and I hadnt gotten MR yet so I still had around 70 from merc treads and runes.
- Jan 14, 2015 I've had a few issues lately with people bragging about how they have top player damage in a game. While I do believe it is an important stat and all damage can be useful, I don't believe that having top player damage means you are the best player in the game, or that you are 'carrying'. I'd like to point out the difference between damage and effective damage.
- Feb 15, 2018 My favorite Hunter in SMITE and my most played, Ullr is a flexible God capable of dealing high damage. What differentiates him from others however is that he has no Ultimate ability but instead a secondary skill bar. Capable of switching between his bow or dual axes, what he lacks in an Ultimate he more than makes up for in utility and flexibility.
Highest Dmg Ability In Smite Pc
Highest Dmg Ability In Smite 2
While I do believe it is an important stat and all damage can be useful, I don't believe that having top player damage means you are the best player in the game, or that you are 'carrying'.
I'd like to point out the difference between damage and effective damage.
Anybody can run in, throw out all of their abilities, and die. This will get you some pretty big numbers, however it can be ineffective for your team if there isn't any followup available. You may be pushing back an entire team, helping your own team gain control of the map, however, that does not always happen, so trading your life for 2000 damage, in many cases, is more detrimental to your own team than the enemy team.
In higher level games, damage is almost always effective because there is usually some kind of followup that can happen due to the damage being done, such as securing the kill or zoning out an area of the map.
However, I believe that you can still achieve pretty high damage numbers by diving in to a group of 5, blowing all of your abilities, and then getting killed, which can be useless.
Here's an example of useless damage:
Lets say you are playing Agni.
You are the last player alive on your team because you avoided the last teamfight.
The enemy team is at the Gold Fury, all 5 of them are in a small area.
You hit all 3 of your ults on all 5 of the enemies and you suddenly you have 'Top Player Damage' because you dealt 5,000 damage in this one instance, even without getting a single kill or stealing GF.
The enemies then come and kill you, netting them more XP and Gold, all the while you could have been farming elsewhere, pushing up lanes, taking jungle.
Then, when Agni's team loses and everyone is in the after-game lobby, Agni starts telling the rest of his team that he was the best player because he had top damage, even if he didn't help take any objectives or prove useful in teamfight situations.
This is simply my point of view. I'd like some discussion about it. Prove me right, prove me wrong, I just want to know what the community thinks.
Do you believe 'Top Player Damage' is as important as people make it out to be?
Set Abilities Smite
The minimum full damage potential of his ultimate is 520 +325% bonus AD +130% AP at rank 1, 750 +375% bonus AD +150% AP at rank 2, and 1080 +450% bonus AD, 180% AP at rank 3, level 18.
To deal 2600 damage at max rank with no AS, you would need >337 bonus AD, -40% AP (every 2.5 AP gives the same damage as 1 bonus AD). For every ~15% bonus AS, you fire another shot. At 19 hits, you would need >307 bonus AD; at 20 shots, 280 bonus AD; at 21 shots, >255 bonus AD; at 22 shots, >232 bonus AD..
If you were to attain maximum AS, the bonus AD required to deal 2600 damage would be 75.
Yeah, a well-built Culling has that kind of damage potential, provided every shot lands.
Indeed it is; Tibbers deals 425+80% AP damage initially, and stays on the field for 45 seconds. His AoE burn deals 35+20% AP damage per second. If you are in range of Tibbers for the entire 45 seconds, he can deal 2000+980% AP damage.
While we're theorizing AoE DPS ridiculousness, Nasus' ultimate has a potential 75% max HP +15% per 100 AP. Give that dog a Liandry's, Rylai's and Rabadon's and he's able to stalk you for over 100% of your HP in magic damage over time (over 120% just on his ult damage with those items).