- Mar 05, 2015 How to make your first Apple Watch App. Double click the Xcode6.2beta5.dmg file to install. Step 2: Create Project. Open the Xcode and click “Create a new Xcode project”.
- Oct 09, 2016 Download Xcode 8 and install on mac os sierra. Here's how you do it: 1. Open your web browser 2. Click on Account 4. If you are new to Apple’s developer.
- Download Apple Xcode 10.1 for Mac Free. It is full Latest Version setup of Apple Xcode 10.1 Premium Pro DMG for Apple Macbook OS X. Brief Overview of Apple Xcode 10.1 for Mac OS X Apple Xcode 10.1 for Mac is an impressive integrated development environment that has been designed for the developers who are required to develop as well as test.
A shell script to build fancy DMGs.
Oct 27, 2015 I want to distribute an application independently without using the app store. How can I create a DMG installer that will also install files into. How to create a dmg file for a.app for mac.? It's a subjective issue, but.dmg's are a good and popular way to distribute the apps - user double-clicks, drags app, ejects just as they would a USB stick, done. You can get apps to help you build them, but its not too Hard with Disk Utility, you just need to mess around a little to make it look nice.
Status and contribution policy
This project is maintained thanks to the contributors who send pull requests, and now (Sep 2018) with the help of @aonez.
We will merge any pull request that adds something useful and does not break existing things, and will often grant commit access to the repository.
I’m not sure if this is the best place to post this, but here goes. I have a 2009 iMac that’s running El Capitan 10.11.6, but I cannot download GarageBand from the App Store. Is there anywhere trustworthy online where I can find the.dmg for it? I found a torrent for it, but I don’t think it would be wise to attempt that. What should happen: when you go to the App store, find GarageBand, and attempt to download, then the App store will respond that the latest version will not run on your system, but it will give you the option to download an older version that will. Try to contact Apple Support and ask for help to obtain an early version of GarageBand 10, compatible with El Capitan or a redeem code for GarageBand 6.0.5, so you can download it from the App Store.Sometimes Apple Support will help with older versions.
If you're an active user and want to be a maintainer, or just want to chat, please ping us at gitter.im/create-dmg/Lobby.
You can install this script using Homebrew:
You can download the latest release
You can also clone the entire repository:
All contents of source_folder will be copied into the disk image.
- --volname <name>: set volume name (displayed in the Finder sidebar and window title)
- --volicon <icon.icns>: set volume icon
- --background <pic.png>: set folder background image (provide png, gif, jpg)
- --window-pos <x> <y>: set position the folder window
- --window-size <width> <height>: set size of the folder window
- --text-size <text_size>: set window text size (10-16)
- --icon-size <icon_size>: set window icons size (up to 128)
- --icon <file_name> <x> <y>: set position of the file's icon
- --hide-extension <file_name>: hide the extension of file
- --custom-icon <file_name custom_icon sample_file> <x> <y>: set position and custom icon
- --app-drop-link <x> <y>: make a drop link to Applications, at location x, y
- --ql-drop-link <x> <y>: make a drop link to /Library/QuickLook, at location x, y
- --eula <eula_file>: attach a license file to the dmg
- --rez <rez_path>: specify custom path to Rez tool used to include license file
- --no-internet-enable: disable automatic mount©
- --format: specify the final image format (default is UDZO)
- --add-file <target_name> <file folder> <x> <y>: add additional file or folder (can be used multiple times)
- --disk-image-size <x>: set the disk image size manually to x MB
- --hdiutil-verbose: execute hdiutil in verbose mode
- --hdiutil-quiet: execute hdiutil in quiet mode
- --sandbox-safe: execute hdiutil with sandbox compatibility and do not bless
- --version: show tool version number
- -h, --help: display the help
How To Use Xcode
- see the StackOverflow question