Macbooks or iMacs hardly require reinstallation of their Mac OS, but when they do then it’s a fairly difficult process especially if your secondary computer is Windows. Reinstalling Mac OS is a time-consuming process and requires a lot of patience that’s why recommend doing this process in your free time or weekends.
To get started with you require a USB drive with at least 8GB storage (16GB recommended). Then you need a working Mac OS ISO or DMG Installation Image. You can download it from the Apps Store or you can find Mac OS Image at ISORIVER.
Use TransMac, which has a 15-day trial period and works flawlessly. In the left pane, right click the USB Drive and select Format Disk for Mac. In the left pane, right click the USB Drive and select Restore with Disk Image. Point to your.dmg (or choose All Files to select an.iso) file and click Open. Dan terakhir, semoga tutorial cara mudah membuat bootable macOS High Sierra di Windows menggunakan Transmac bisa bermanfaat dan berguna bagi yang membutuhkan, he he he. Sekali lagi terima kasih kepada sobat Archi yang sudah berkunjung di blog sederhana ini. Create Bootable USB Installer for Mac OSX Using TransMac. To create bootable USB installer for Mac to Install Mac OS X El Capitan on Windows, on Mac or VirtualBox, you have to create bootable USB flash drive. Let’s get started on how to do it. First, you have to download TransMac software for Windows and install it on your computer.
Building boot usb for mac os. OS X 10.11 El Capitan torrent download!Very shortly, in the following words, we show 2 methods to download and get Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Download Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.ISO – Download El Capitan.DMG installer – El Capitan Torrent download – Without using Apple Store ID.
Therefore, you can create bootable USB for your Mac using Transmac on windows 10/7/8/8.1 here you will learn the easiest method of creating bootable USB. As you know that Mac OS EL Capitan is the newest version among Mac. In here just follow my steps to create a bootable USB installer for your Mac. Is the twelfth major of the Mac operating system. This guide will let you know how to open & burn.dmg files in Windows OS. We will be using Transmac Software to install a software which have a.dmg extension. This guide will let you know how to open & burn.dmg files in Windows OS. We will be using Transmac Software to install a software which have a.dmg extension. Micromax MMX 310G 3G.
There are 2 Methods to Create a Bootable USB drive of Mac OS on your Windows PC.
Method 1: Using TransMac
- Download TransMac’s latest version for Windows from this link.
- Connect your USB drive
- Right Click on your USB drive option in TransMac and select Format Disk for Mac
- After that, right-click the USB Drive and select Restore with Disk Image
- Point to your Mac OS .dmg or .iso file by clicking the add button.
- After that TransMac will create bootable Mac OS USB within few minutes.
- Then you can insert it into your Mac, hold down the option key while turn on and boot your system with this USB.
Method 2: Using PowerISO
Another disk image utility that you can use is PowerISO. It can be used for burning both ISO files and DMG files to USB to create a bootable drive. Follow the steps below to Create a Bootable Mac OS USB on Windows PC.
Step 1: Firstly Download PowerISO and install it in your Windows PC. Launch the app and insert a USB drive into your computer.
Step 2: Import the DMG / ISO file directly by clicking on ‘Burn’ in the toolbar.
Step 3: In the Burn window, select the DMG / ISO file from the Source File section.
Step 4: You can modify the settings to adjust burn speed. The default will be set to the maximum, so you can reduce that.
Step 5: You can choose to finalize the disk and verify it. Any errors in the bootable USB will show up at that point.
Step 6: Now click on “Burn” and wait for the progress bar to reach 100%.
After the successful creation of Bootable Mac OS USB, boot your Macbook from this USB drive by clicking the option button during bootup and select this USB drive.
Watch this Video Tutorial
That’s it for the tutorial If you face any issues or had any query then please let us know in the comment section below. You can also send us an email via the contact us page for personalized support.
How many times you have ended up downloading a .dmg file extension on your Windows PC and wondering what is this extension and how you can open it.
.dmg Files are associated with Mac OS. If you have never used Mac, .dmg is a virtual disk image, and can be opened in Mac os. In short it’s image disk within image disk and Mac uses it to ensure better security as executable files like .exe can easily be targeted by hackers to inject malicious codes.
Though, in Mac OS, you will not face any issue with opening .dmg file unless its corrupted but in Windows, there is no default handler for opening .dmg files. In this guide we will learn how you can open and burn .dmg files in Windows.
Basically, you needs to Burn a .dmg file in Windows when you want to Install Mac OS X in your Traditional Windows PC. You can Burn a .dmg Files in Windows whether it is Windows 7 , Windows Vista or any other Version of Windows.
Simply steps to Burn .dmg File in Windows.
- You need to download Transmac software from CNET Downloads. Here is the download link for Transmac<Link>
- Install it on your Windows PC
- Though it’s a paid software, but you can always use fully functional 15 days trial.<Buy Now>
- When you are installing this Software don’t forget to put a tick mark on ‘Associate Transmac with .dmg Files’. This option will integrate Transmac with .dmg Files, which let you burn the File.
- Simply Open Transmac from Start Menu or from Desktop Shortcut and now you are ready to burn a .dmg file.
- Click on Tools Option as seen in the picture and then click on ‘Burn CD/DVD Image’ from this Menu.
- You have to select your DVD Writer Path, Writing Speed and Browse for the .dmg file, you want to Burn.
- After Selecting the above mentioned options, simply click on ‘OK’ Button.
- Now this will open your .dmg Image File in Transmac Software. Click on Burn option and you are Done.
- Now you can easily Install Mac OS X and other Apple Software Easily on your Windows Machine. Apart from that you are now able to Burn .dmg files in Windows.
Transmac Official Website
Note- Transmac is a paid software, so for full access you have to buy it. I have bought it around $50 and still using it, without any problem. But you can use it’s Trial for 15 Days.You can also use this Trick to Burn .dmg files in Ubuntu and Linux. Another way is to use MagicISO software and convert .dmg file into .iso version and then mount it using any virtual CD/DVD software.
Here is a video tutorial, which will help you to understand the process better. Though, I suggest to mute your speakers as song might annoy your serious work mode:
I hope this will solve your query but in case if you are stuck anywhere, feel free to ask questions via comments.
Mac os x lion dmg direct download. This is a guest post by Aakash. If you would like to write for CallingAllGeeks, check our guest posting guidelines.
Dmg To Usb Bootable
More from my site
- 1 Simply steps to Burn .dmg File in Windows.