Example: If you forget the password for you Wi-Fi Extender’s configuration interface, you can do a factory reset to return the settings to the factory defaults.
Note: Performing a factory reset will erase all current settings, and this action cannot be undone.
Method 1: With the unit on, use a paperclip to press and hold the reset button (located in a hole on the side of the unit) for 10 seconds. The LED will turn red to indicate that the unit is rebooting. Wait about 30 seconds to access the extender. The default IP address is http://dlinkap.local or htpp://192.168.50.
Method 2: From the main page of the configuration interface, move the cursor to Management at the top right-hand corner of the screen, then click System from the drop-down menu. Click the Restore Factory Defaults button. A warning notification will appear to confirm the factory reset. Click OK to continue.
- The DMG-112A is a compact device that is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space and is USB powered. The USB plug allows you to plug it into any USB powered outlet, freeing up your power outlets and saving you the hassle of dealing with a power cord.
- By simply downloading the D-Link One-Touch app and installing the DMG-112A, it can intelligently communicate with home’s wireless devices so you receive the best connection at all times. Extend Your Wireless Network Increase the coverage of your home Wireless network with the sleek and easy-to-use DMG-112A N300 Wireless Repeater.
D-Link is a world leader in networking hardware manufacturing. Information about our award winning Fast Ethernet Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Network Kits, and USB products. (www.dlink.com.au) D-Link Australia & New Zealand Support Resources. Home Technical Support Check Warranty Status Warranty/RMA procedure Check RMA Status. Nov 03, 2015 The app will automatically link your WiFi to the extender which will boost the wireless connection to your device. The other option is to use the one-touch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button on the DMG-112A and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DMG-112A will automatically configure itself for you without needing a PC.
After 4 frustrating calls, Ihad a support person instruct me to uninstall the current Office, and download a new copy. The Migration Assistant moved Office for Mac over, but says it needs to be activated to use.
Note: Under factory default settings, there is no password to access the configuration interface. Leave the Password field blank.
240 people found this useful.Did you find this useful?
240 people found this useful.
Thank you for your feedback.
D Link Dmg 112a Reset Instructions
Sorry we couldn't help! Click here for more FAQs or go to Support.
D Link Dmg 112a Reset Key
- How do I back up the Wi-Fi Extender’s configuration to my computer?
- How do I change the Administrator password on Wi-Fi Extender?
- How do I change the password for the extended networks?
- How do I change the SSID/network name of the extended networks?
D Link Dmg 112a Reset Codes
- How do I set up and install my Wireless Extender?
- How do I upgrade the firmware on my Wi-Fi Extender?
- I have forgotten my Extended Wi-Fi password, how do I recover it?